Hi, I’m Cheryl. I’m a Nutritionist (Nutritional Therapist) and a Yoga Teacher.
I help people to lead healthier lives using Nutritional Therapy and Yoga.
I help people who want a healthier life!
This can range from weight loss to people who are living with life long chronic conditions!
Nutritional Therapy and Yoga can be helpful for:
- Cardiovascular issues including heart disease, diabetes and high cholesterol
- Blood sugar issues such diabetes and insulin resistance
- Joint, skin, bone and muscular health such as Arthritis and Fibromyalgia
- Hormonal conditions such as low/high thyroid function, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Endometriosis and Fibroids
- Menopause and Perimenopause
- Fertility, pregnancy, postnatal health.
- Digestive health issues such as IBS, bloating, constipation and suspected food intolerances
- Supporting immune health
- Recovery from illness, injury or surgery
- Anxiety and mental health
- Weight loss and weight gain
- Auto-immune conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Hashimoto’s Disease and Graves Disease
- Nutrition in older age
- Enhancing fitness goals